The Global Metal Recycling Market is anticipated to rise from $402,633 million in 2019 to $512,472 million by 2027, registering at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Converting of metal waste into valuable to minimise greenhouse gas emission levels, conserve natural resources, and manage energy consumption is termed as metal recycling. For boosting metal recycling industry by way of better waste collection system, separation and sorting processes are the measures adopted by the governments in developed regions like Canada, USA, U.K. and others. Operating with the provinces, territories and industries to encourage the re-use and recycling of metal products by the Government of Canada is one such initiative. This would boost the Canadian’s recycling industry as well as its metal industry.
ArcelorMittal, Nucor Corporation, Commercial Metals Company, SIMS Metal Management Limited, Aurubis AG, European Metal Recycling Limited, Tata Steel, Dowa Holdings Co., Ltd., Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. and OmniSource Corporation are few of the top players functioning in the metal recycling market.
Tube City Inc., Ferrous Processing & Trading Co. (FTP), PSC Metals, AMG Resources Corp., Alter Scrap Processing, Joseph Behr & Sons Inc., Mervis Industries, Galamba Metals Group LLC, TSR Recycling GmbH & Co. KG and Kuusakoski Oy are among the other players of this Metal Recycling Market.
Within the stakeholders’ group, major portion is unauthorized. The scrap dealers segregate the items to be confined for resale and held for dismantle, post obtaining the waste from several sources. These decisions are taken on the grounds of the resale value of these second-hand products. The items which are retained for dismantling and recycling are moved to the warehouses.
Whereas, in-take of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap items by few of the traders is from vital automotive, building and manufacturing companies. Moreover, after such scrap passed to recycling companies would lead to high-quality finished and semi-finished goods.
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA are the four regions for analysis of the metal recycling market. In 2019, the highest revenue to the global market was accounted by Asia-Pacific and is anticipated to maintain its dominance within the forecast period.
Key Benefits of Metal Recycling Market
• The report includes an in-depth analysis of the global metal recycling market, along with the current trends, drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces model illustrates the potency of buyers and sellers, which is expected to help the market players to adopt effective strategies.
• Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the key intermediaries involved and their respective roles at every stage.
• Key market players are profiled to gain an understanding of the strategies adopted by them.
• The current market trends are quantitatively analyzed and estimated from 2020 to 2027, which are provided to highlight the financial competency of the market.
Metal Recycling Market Segmentation
By Metal Type
• Ferrous Metal
• Non-ferrous Metal
By End User Industry
• Building & Construction
• Industrial Machinery
• Electronics & Electrical Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
TOC NOT FOUND
Abstract Market Research
Call at: +1-209-813-4101 | +91-9730047721